- No 1 Broker in RE/MAX Equity Group Hillsboro for 2006. No 1 Individual Broker for all RE/MAX offices, State of Oregon 2007.
- Top 3% of all RE/MAX Equity Group agents
- Member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, Platinum and Diamond Member of PMAR Masters Circle.
- Past Board Member of Hillsboro Schools Foundation
- Active Real Estate License since 1986, prior experience in banking and in Extension Home Economics in Canada.
- Mom to 6 - - Grandma to 23 wonderful children, and also 31 great grandchildren!
- Hillsboro resident since 1977, originally from Balmoral, Manitoba, Canada
My business is built on referrals - I care that you are 100% satisfied! This is my 31st year selling Real Estate in the area. I will be around a long time yet!
Favorite comment from clients - You always have time for me, I can count on you!
Raised on the family farm at Balmoral, Manitoba in Canada. Hogs & grain were produced. Married and moved to Wyoming in 1969 and to Hillsboro in 1977 with two years in Uvalde Texas—1982 to 1984— and then choosing to return to Hillsboro. Of my 6 children, only one child is close by, Tomi Alys, and her children. Ted and his wife Stacy have moved to Ahwatukee, AZ. Dan, Bo, Laurie and Kim are married and living with their families in Arroyo Grande, California; Glenrock and Sheridan,Wyoming; and Glidden, Iowa. For recreation you may find me in my garden or out on my road bike enjoying the country! Having completed 5 Cycle Oregon's, I love the freedom, rejuvenation and peace on my bike.
- BScHEc, University of Manitoba, Canada
- GRI- Graduate of REALTORS Institute
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- AIB- American Institute of Banking Classes
- Oregon Real Estate License (obtained 100% on the National exam).
- Active member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Active member of the Portland Metropolitan Association of REALTORS
- Platinum and Diamond member of the Masters Circle
- Active member of the REALTORS National Marketing Institute.
- Platinum member of RE/MAX
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- Board Member—Hillsboro Schools Foundation
- 20+ year member of Community Realtors Network
- January 1993—PresentRE/MAX Equity Group, Realtors
- November 1989—December 1992Professionals 100 Realtors
- April 1986—November 1989The Lutz Snyder Co. Realtors
- January 1977—April 1986Full time mother & homemaker
- September 1969—January 1977Wyoming National Bank—Marketing & Loan Officer
- June 1964—April 1969Manitoba Department of Agriculture—Assistant Director
- Extension Service—Home Economist
PROFESSIONAL GOALS - “Doing It Right….Everybody Wins”
To continue a long term relationship in the Real Estate business by doing the best job possible for sellers and buyers. My business is built on referrals. I care that you are 100% pleased with my efforts. I sincerely appreciate your referrals.
To be a well respected and dedicated mother and Realtor.